2021.09.27 00:25 lolzmyguy I did Sapplyvalues and here is what I got. Based?
|submitted by lolzmyguy to PoliticalCompass [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 Current_Ad3916 I cleaned my room, but I'm still not getting any matches on Tinder.
I started following JP's lectures and writings a few years back, and I've managed to build a life that I'm really proud of. I haven't dated in years and decided to get back out there. I've never used dating apps before, but with Covid there isn't really much choice.
I started a few weeks ago, and I have gotten no matches and very few "likes". The few "likes" that I do get are from morbidly obese women. And since I'm into photography, I know my pictures are awesome.
How can this be the case? It seems statistically impossible. I am in a dense city with lots of people, and, at risk of sounding arrogant, I should be at least in the top 30% of men:
- 6' tall
- Active and fit, lift 3 days a week
- Full head of hair
- Decent looking
- Well dressed/groomed
- Degree in Physics, solid career in tech
- My own apartment, car and motorcycle
- Lots of hobbies and interests
- Decent social life (it could be better but... covid)
Are men just fucked? Should I just give up and date overweight girls?
submitted by Current_Ad3916 to JordanPeterson [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 clip_mirror_bot Hasan gets pre watched
|submitted by clip_mirror_bot to livestreamfail_mirror [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 theobjectiveonion Longshot- but does anyone know where I can find a P.S. Eliot tshirt?
2021.09.27 00:25 alfunkso1 Vertical mount with some helping air flow
|submitted by alfunkso1 to pcmods [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 stemrem752 Need advice
Met a girl at a party back in March (friend of a friend). We clicked and had a good time and she told her friends she wanted me to ask her out. My friend ended up asking her out without me know and I had sent her a dm to set up a date (without knowing all of this) and never got a response. Nothing ever came of her and my friend and I saw her last month at bar and made a joke out of not getting a response and she said she really wanted to but because of my friend she didnt and we proceeded to have a fun night. Would it be weird if I sent her another message saying “offer is still on table for a date”? Really have nothing to lose here
submitted by stemrem752 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 Ok-Sir8600 Best Regional ¿Rodent?
I see every week a poll with legendary mons or trios or starters, but the real question is which is the best Regional Rodent(?). I feel like I should leave the great Bidoof out to make it more fair to the others, but in the other hand it would be not fair for the pokemon god. Bunnelby and skwovet are out because I don't know, patrat and yungoos have a fanbase, and rattata was the original. I'm an older player and that's why I left sentret in. Zigzagoon received more love in Galar also
submitted by Ok-Sir8600 to pokemon [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 iamnazmusshakib Misha Ghoshal: Most Beautiful Photos of Misha Ghoshal
|submitted by iamnazmusshakib to TrendyCow [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 twg-bot Game Over by Quentin de Warren
|submitted by twg-bot to myconfinedspace [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 abrownn Iron Flow batteries to be installed at Sycamore International; eliminates environmental and fire safety concerns of battery storage
|submitted by abrownn to TechOfTheFuture [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 brock_lee Drew Carey has hosted The Price Is Right for 14 years now. How do you think he's doing?
2021.09.27 00:25 JellyfishComplete370 SLQT Updated: High upside potential with increased insider buying- 74% up since last posted DD
$SLQT : Founded in 1985, SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT) provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the direct-to-consumer model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly-rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote's success: a force of more than 1,000 highly-trained and skilled agents who provide a consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources, scores, and routes high-quality sales leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans from 15 leading, nationally-recognized carriers, as well as prescription drug plan, dental, vision and hearing plans.
P.S: Wrote this on WSB on Thursday and it was already correcting on Friday (Aug 27th) with 5% increase. Options premiums are extremely cheaper for now making it still a great play but in short term and long term.
1. Stock is showing consistent price increase and is up by 74% (from 7.6 to 13.23 ) since my DD. The whole market was taking a hit last week which also slowed down the momentum a bit but I expected it to start climbing back up.
a. Keep in mind that it has consolidated around $13.22 which is also a bullish sign for next upward run.
2. Insider buying continues to climb as per latest reported data of 9/13 and it is a market buy. The data shows that executives are piling up on their shares.
3. Expansion: Company is very focused on building their analytics capabilities and also recruiting from Ivy-league for leadership roles (Source: Linkedin)
4. Industry Performance: Both ROA and ROA are one of the best in the industry.
5. Investment Rating: Current buy rating is 89% with High PT of $25.28 and lowest of $13 with median of $20.40% ( https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/NYSE/SLQT/price-target/)
6. SLQT has better profit margins 13.97% which outperforms the industry average of 10.48%. Also it has one of the best return on assets (9.14%) as compared to industry average which also is a good predictor of both short and long term good performance i.e 96% outperformed the industry.
7. Overall SI is around 4-5% which also suggests that institutions don’t find any reason for SLQ to perform poorly and hence shorting it.
8. Options premium are some of the cheapest ones if one is interested in it
9. SLQT as a business have competitive advantage and at least decade more experience in the industry in comparison to its competitors including GOCO- reason why I chose SLTQ instead of GOCO
10. Currently it has entered a resistance level and once broke, it will be testing $17, then $19. Using both quantitative & qualitative analysis, I expect the stock to go in 20s range in next 2-3 weeks (https://www.chartmill.com/stock/quote/SLQT/technical-analysis)
11. The biggest catalyst that can push SLQT to 30s range or even higher is Enrollment Period of October November (Keep in mind that SLQT targets a market where more than 75% of target group uses this platform)
12. I personally believe that even highest price target is very low and it should trade in $50s soon (I work in healthcare industry as consultant and keeping up with trends is how I make living)
Some other highlights:
· Revenue $938 million, up 76% year over year
· Adjusted EBITDA of $228 million, up 48% over last year
· Core senior business ended the fiscal year with revenues of $729 million, up 101%, and adjusted EBITDA of $244 million, up 57%.
· SelectQuote's quarterly revenue was up 33.2% compared to the same quarter last year.
· Blackrock and Vanguard are the top shareholders
· SelectQuote has a market capitalization of $1.29 billion and generates $531.52 million in revenue each year. The company earns $81.15 million in net income (profit) each year or ($0.16) on an earnings per share basis
P.S: I came across a great article that proves my DD right as well. It talks about Senior market growth and how companies are strategically positioning themselves for this. Unable to post here. But one can look it up if any doubt about this firm’s strong future growth.
submitted by JellyfishComplete370 to Shortsqueeze [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 jdm_obsession Voicemod custom voices randomly missing
I turned on my PC today and all of my custom presets were gone. I logged out and into my account, restarted voicemod, and they're still gone. I had a bunch of voices that took quite a while to make so this is pretty damn frustrating. Has anyone else had this happen or know if there's a way to fix it?
submitted by jdm_obsession to voicemod [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 Cee-Jay Bulletproof Clothing in Ireland?
Okay, the title might be a bit of an exaggeration in terms of what I’m asking about, but does anyone have any experience in terms of stab-proof clothing? I know a guy used to wear an entire get-up, I laughed it off at the time, but it’s been on my mind a lot lately, and I’d wondered if anyone had any legitimate experience with wearing such, ah… personal protective equipment as the aforementioned.
I know there’s ample room for scams in this search, so I hope everyone’s been careful with anything they’ve come across.
submitted by Cee-Jay to ireland [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 0CodeVeronica9 Sonny 2 Impossible Difficulty Announcement&Test Version
So next month the mod will be released& this month the test version only to people who dm me and ask me about the link. So on the 30.09.2021 or on the 31.09.2021 youll be able to give it a go! SO REMEMBER: DM me if you want to test it!
Note Ill still need to test it with the following classes: Hydraulic& Biological. (Legend achievement there is also an even harder achievement)
Also Suggestions will always be welcome!
submitted by 0CodeVeronica9 to Sonny [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 Mtbmx_Az Nice work soldier
|submitted by Mtbmx_Az to sunsetwars [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 EvaBagel0119 Game suggestions
I need game suggestions, preferably for Nintendo Switch or IPhone, but I have Steam and will play on the computer as well!
My favorite genres are: RPG, Fantasy RPG, Adventure RPG, Simulation, Calming, Farming life
If there’s any, please say! I’ve played Stardew Valley, My Time in Portia, and more
submitted by EvaBagel0119 to gaming [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 mixam0 Lemme introduce you some of my drawings which I decided to turn into complete fan-fictional manga adaptation of DDLC with original plot told differently with my own (not funny actually) jokes "Dokis" Ch.1
|submitted by mixam0 to DDLC [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 marcbenzo Just when i finished torquing everything to spec…I had to redo it !! Lol
2021.09.27 00:25 SeanShadowArts (Commission) Helluva Shopping Spree (by me)
|submitted by SeanShadowArts to HelluvaBossFanArt [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 TheRipperH Any suggestion ?
2021.09.27 00:25 blastoisebandit Is this an anthurium pup or a trespasser? Or something else?
|submitted by blastoisebandit to RareHouseplants [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 00:25 BANGIN4KT Lets see them comments
2021.09.27 00:25 smilelikeyoumeanit_ crown lengthening - worth it?
I just finished Invisalign last month but am in a bind about potential crown lengthening. My teeth are in perfect alignment but thanks to one of my incisors being slightly smaller, my smile looks crooked and sort of sunken in on the right side. I had a consultation for crown lengthening but have been hesitant to pull the trigger. Obviously insurance doesn’t cover it because it’s considered cosmetic and the recovery process sounds intense. For those that have had it done, was the price and pain worth it?
submitted by smilelikeyoumeanit_ to Invisalign [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 00:25 amyOPS I was approved for double jaw surgery after seeing an orthodontist, haven’t talked to the surgeon yet. What is the name of the surgery(ies) I’ll be having? My upper jaw is too far forward, my lower jaw is too far back (receding), weak chin + open bite. X-rays in early November, braces mid Nov.
|submitted by amyOPS to jawsurgery [link] [comments]|